Caviar Resort 2016

02:15

CAVIAR RESORT 2016

This is one of my first attempts being behind the lens for my own label set in a private villa near the lush beaches of Balangan, Bali. Being it one of my first experiments, I also decided to do the makeup and styling for the shoot. Although having to divert plans from the original arrangement of shooting on the beach due to the outstanding heat, I think we managed to get an acceptable outcome on amateur standards. It also helped that our lovely model Cendy needed little direction.



 



Asscher Wrap Suit RM160 | Marquise RM160

Caviar Resort is now available at
Catalogued
2-5-2 & 2-5-3 Bangi Sentral
Jalan Medan Pusat Bandar 2A
43650 Bandar Baru Bangi
or
Instagram: @caviar_kl

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe by Email

Popular Posts

Subscribe