The Wedding : Sweet Peaks

22:15


THE WEDDING: SWEET PEAKS

They say if you want something done right, do it yourself! I would say I can sometimes be a control freak so I’ve planned to take most of wedding preps into my own hands. It might be a little hard work but hopefully you’ll be more satisfied with the end results. Here are some details of how I make handmade gold dusted chocolates for my wedding favors. You’ll see that it’s not that difficult and you too can start a DIY project!
P/S: Better get your friends/sisters etc. to help or you’ll end up having to make a gazillion chocolate thingies by yourself and soon regret you had the idea in the first place!



  
What you’ll need:
Chocolate Molds
Gold Pearl Dust
White/Dark chocolate Compound

Pastry Brush

1. Melt chocolate in a double boiler/microwave
2. Dust molds with pastry brush
3. Pour melted chocolate in molds 
4. Refrigerate until chocolate comes out of their molds fairly easy
Voila!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe by Email

Popular Posts

Subscribe